Salary Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Location Chatswood, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Chatswood are looking for a dynamic Recrutiment Consultant to join their busy IT team. You will be part of a busy, fast paced environment where you will work with a close team and benefit from long standing client and candidate relationships, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities yourself. You will be offered full training and a supportive and fun team environment with the opportunity to progress quickly.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team working in a vibrant office with fantastic views and transport links. We are a large, global business, we have the time and resources to invest in you so the training and development opportunities at Robert Walters are second to none. We will commit to developing your sales skills and recruitment know-how and ultimately offer you career progression and leadership opportunities if you demonstrate a solid track record of performance.
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of clients based across the North Shore
- Meet existing and new clients, take job briefs and fill temporary and permanent roles
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Extensive business development; explore new markets and build relationships with new clients as well as leveraging off existing relationships across other teams in the business
- Autonomy to build your own desk across huge geographical and industry portfolios with accountability for managing your own business
- Sell Robert Walters’ value-add services to our clients and candidates
- Intelligence, drive and self motivation
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to talk to people at all levels of seniority
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.