Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-24 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People are recruiting for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our London office based in Covent Garden. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients. This Recruitment Consultant role is suitable for someone looking to start their career in recruitment.
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Part-Qualified Accounting & Finance team
- Recruiting for contract roles and specialising in the Media industry
- Working in an established and high performing team that are hardworking and sociable
- Excellent earning potential, and an ability to work with clients from different industry’s throughout London & the home counties
- Headhunting the best talent in the market
- Opportunities to progress within the team
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients as well as top tier candidates
- Networking and always developing relationships with clients & candidates
- A proven track record in sales or 360 recruitment is desired
- Interest or experience in the Accounting & Finance sector
- Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidates’ requirements in good time
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Associate Recruitment Consultant role within our Part-Qualified Accounting & Finance team please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.