Recruitment Consultant Commerce Division
Consultant Gemma Tan
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo JP JPY 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Japan is hiring across all industry sectors including accountancy & finance, banking & financial services, legal, compliance & risk, engineering & operations, general management & consultancy, human resources, information technology, sales and marketing in the fields of retail, healthcare, and online as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
We've been a driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 15 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run the non-commission recruitment firm in Japan. That means we can find the best fit for employer and job seeker and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
Robert Walters Commerce division is hiring talented, ambitious, results orientated, individuals with sales experience for our Finance and Supply Chain recruitment teams. As a Bilingual Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters, from day one you will be given the opportunity to make your own decisions and develop your own business. You will work in a close-knit, team based, meritocratic environment which rewards the strongest performers and where success is measured by results. You will be supported with a structured sales skills and management training programme and provided with a long-term career path from consultant through to Manager and Director.
A Recruiter is the intermediary between organisations seeking to recruit professional staff (clients) and individuals (candidates) seeking a career move. It is the job of the recruitment consultant to bring the candidate and the client together to ensure the best mutual fit – thereby ensuring that both the career goals of the candidate and the resourcing needs of the client are met.
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Managing the existing research database by remaining in close contact with candidates who may be looking to change jobs in the next 12 months
- Creating company maps/profiles in database form for headhunting purposes
- Conducting telephone based interviews
- Conducting face to face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
- Presentation of new candidates to the team
- Conducting specific headhunt projects based on a particular job
- Actively promote and continue to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
Desired Skills And Experience
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions and relevant legislation challenges
- MS Office
- Ideally (not essential), previous sales/ recruitment experience
- At least Business level English or higher (if a native Japanese speaker)
- Ideally, Business level Japanese or higher (if a native English speaker)