Recruitment Consultant - Dubai
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 recruitment-consultancy Dubai Dubai AE GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you and experienced recruiter and do you fancy year-round warm weather, a great lifestyle, incredible travel opportunities and low tax living? The Robert Walters Dubai office care currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their office based in the DIFC. The office opened in January 2013 and due to their record-breaking years, the office continues to grow rapidly.
- Recruitment Consultant to join the Robert Walters office in Dubai
- Recruiting for one of the following sectors - Legal, IT, HR & Business Support, Accounting & Finance, Financial Services
- Working in a small team with experienced, hardworking, and supportive colleagues
- Excellent earning potential covering a huge market, working with clients and candidates throughout the UAE and Saudi regions
- Networking with all colleagues throughout the business to gain more industry knowledge and provide a greater service to your clients
- Headhunting the best talent in the market for various roles including HR Managers / HR Directors / Talent Management / Talent Acquisition / Organisational Design professionals
- Face to face meetings with existing and prospect clients and candidates
- Joining an excellent office – extremely collaborative, social and diverse – we currently have 15 different nationalities in our office
- *A proven track record in recruitment is essential*
- Interest or experience in HR & Business Support, Legal, IT, Accounting & Finance or Financial Services
- Someone who has an eye for business development and can anticipate client & candidate's requirements in good time
- Ability to develop new business as well as maintaining good existing relationships with clients & candidates
- Excellent team player with good communication and organisational skills
- Service driven and highly motivated
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy
- Support with relocating to the UAE – assistance with flights and accommodation
- Office incentives - skiing in Georgia, Surfing in Sri Lanka as well joining the Robert Walters global incentives
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role in the Robert Walters Dubai office please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.