Accounting & Finance Recruiter
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 recruitment-consultancy St. Albans Hertfordshire GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Robert Walters Group are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Accounting and Finance team in our St Albans office. This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business and work with some of the leading organisations in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Essex areas. Why not apply today and start your career in Recruitment with Robert Walters Group.
What does the Recruitment Consultant role involve?
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Accounting and Finance team
- Recruiting contract or permanent roles within Accounting and Finance. The desk is industry agnostic and you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base
- Establishing a successful candidate and client base and developing strong relationships with both your candidates and clients
- Attending the best events organised by the RW marketing team
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the market and headhunting the best talent
- Working within a supportive, successful and experienced team who work very close together – the working environment is team based and collaborative
- Excellent earning potential and opportunities to progress in the future
What are we looking for?
- Past experience working in recruitment, Accounting & Finance or within a sales role is advantageous
- Self-starter with a keen eye for business development
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Non KPI driven with a team based culture
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role within our Finance team please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application