Senior Consultant - Tax
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 recruitment-consultancy London London 11 Slingsby Place GB WC2E 9AB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Plc are currently looking for a permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our Tax team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business and work with some of the leading organisations in the sector. This role would be best suited to someone with previous knowledge of tax. Why not apply today and start your career in Recruitment with Robert Walters Group.
What does the Recruitment Consultant role involve?
- Recruitment Consultant to join our Tax team
- Recruiting permanent roles within Financial Services and joining a warm desk with established clients and candidates to work with from day one
- Establishing a successful candidate and client base and developing strong relationships with both your candidates and clients
- Excellent earning potential and opportunities to progress in the future
- Attending multiple events including breakfast seminars with heads of tax firms
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the market and headhunting the best talent
- Working within a supportive, successful and experienced team who work very close together – the working environment is team based and collaborative
What are we looking for?
- Past experience working in tax or financial services
- Self-starter with a keen eye for business development
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with Robert Walters
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Non KPI driven with a team based culture
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Senior Consultant role within our Tax team please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.