Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
What does the Recruitment Consultant role involve? * Manage the full 360 process * Establishing a successful candidate and client base and developing strong relationships with both your candidates and clients * Arranging face to face meetings with candidates and clients * Excellent earning potential and opportunities to progress in the future * Attending multiple events including breakfast seminars with heads of firms * Gaining a thorough understanding of the market and headhunting the best talent * Working within a supportive, successful and experienced team who work very close together – the working environment is team based and collaborative
Why work for us?
- Robert Walters are an award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Non KPI driven with a team based culture
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free Breakfast
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (30 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.