MBA and Quant Finance Campus Recruitment Coordinator
Location City of London, London
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 11 June 2018
This individual will join the Institutional Securities (ISG) Campus Recruitment team and be responsible for the coordination and administrative support for the MBA and Quantitative Finance Associate Programmes in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) across Investment Banking (IBD), Global Capital Markets (GCM), Sales & Trading, Research and Investment Management (IM). The role will also involve supporting all co-ordination aspects of the Associate intern and full time training programmes.
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- Assist with the coordination, planning and execution of attraction and events for the IBD, GCM, Sales & Trading, Research and IM Associate Programmes.
- Assist the MBA and Quantitative Finance Campus Recruiter with maintaining relationships with campus professionals, careers services, societies and ambassadors for key MBA and Quantitative Finance Schools across EMEA and North America.
- Coordination and administration of attraction and selection strategy at target North American and European MBA and Quantitative Finance schools.
- Work closely with the CDRM (Campus Diversity Relationship Managers) and Diversity teams on relevant diversity campus recruitment initiatives.
- Arranging and monitoring divisional representation at events
- Gathering and analysing content and data for both season kick offs and end of season debriefs to be used by the MBA and Quantitative Finance Campus Recruiter and delivered to key stakeholders.
Selection Process & Reporting
- Coordination of the MBA and Quantitative Finance interview process.
- This includes:
- Coordinate the application screening process
- Organise online testing for candidates as and when required (Quantitative Finance)
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviews, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Sourcing and briefing business representatives and ensuring they receive all relevant information to perform the selection process.
- Tracking hotlist candidates from events and monitoring their progress alongside the MBA and Quantitative Finance Campus Recruiter.
- Organising interview days and assessment centres in conjunction with the MBA and Quantitative Finance Campus Recruiter.
- Working with global teams to coordinate interviews for MBA and Quantitative Finance candidates in other regions where required.
- Arrange keep warm initiatives and track progress during the pre-joining period.
- Arrange candidate, travel and accommodation including re-imbursement of expenses and invoices.
- Ensuring the applicant tracking system is up to date, updating recruitment trackers and providing feedback to candidates.
- Administration of onboarding process for MBA and Quantitative Finance hires
- Producing hiring reports for the MBA and Quantitative Finance Campus Recruiter to share with stake-holders, ensuring divisional data is accurate.
- Tracking and regularly updating relevant budgets.
- Programme Management (PM)
- Support the administration and logistics during internship programme; booking venues, coordinating speaker series, networking events, training and project based sessions.
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, programme calendar and other relevant programme related documentation.
- Administration of the intern performance review process, production of mid and end review packs.
- Attend events as required.
- Develop an understanding of current and impending legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market to ensure compliance with graduate recruiting policies and practices.
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team Coordinator Group on new initiatives to improve current processes
- Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups. Skills & experience required
- Good understanding of the campus recruitment landscape, exposure to MBA, Quantitative Finance and/or advance degree recruiting is an advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organised
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required