Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
The Training Manager will partner with London based Directors/Associate Directors and the HR Director to deploy an integrated Recruitment Skills training programme for all London based Recruitment Consultants and to build a culture and operating environment that is conducive to attracting, developing and retaining talent.
This is a new role with in the London Head Office and is the perfect opportunity for someone already working with in a training function who has proven experience as a top billing consultant prior to their transition into Learning and Development.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Have an overall understanding of the Robert Walters UKMEA organisational strategy (TARGET 2020) and how this links to the delivery of all Recruitment Skills training for London based front office employees
- Work with London based line managers to design and deliver a “best in class” training experience to all new starters – focusing on Recruitment Skills training but also linking this delivery to the new starter training delivered by the Technical Training team
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Internal Resourcing colleagues to ensure visibility and communication of all new Recruitment Consultants
- Ensure that existing SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) are included in the design and delivery of Recruitment Skills training as needed
- Ensure that all new starters receive the Corporate induction module asap in their time with Robert Walters
- Consolidate all existing Recruitment Skills training content that is being used across the London office into one “best in class” curriculum
- Work with line managers across the UK Regional offices to provide Recruitment Skills training to more established consultants on an as needed basis, potentially rotating around different desks, spending time with consultants going through with their daily work to closely understand the ground practice status to provide the feedback and suggestion to the team manager
- Join managers internal team meetings to best understand the daily ground activities of the business with the purpose to facilitate in the Recruitment Skills training accordingly afterwards
- Prepare, set up, own and coordinate the Recruitment Skills training programs:
- Induction Training
- Monthly Special Topic Sharing
- Any other Recruitment Skills training or workshop
- Strong performance as a fee-earning Recruitment Consultant
- Solid experience in leading learning and development programmes
- Excellent training delivery and facilitation skills
- Ability to act independently in a fast-paced commercial setting
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Good team player and strong customer orientation
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and discretion to maintain confidentiality in matters
If you feel you have the suitable experience and would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to contact me email@example.com / 0207 509 8414.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.