Location Makati, National Capital Region
Consultant Joanne Pancrudo
Date posted 28 June 2018
Function: This role is to oversee the delivery a large multi-functional team, based at one of our Global Service Centres, to deliver operational excellence and drive outstanding recruitment outcomes. You will work closely with the onsite delivery teams and form strategic partnerships that supports the client’s overall business goals. * Facilitating operational excellence by working collaboratively with the Account, Central Management, COE and GSC leadership teams to effect delivery of all functions directly and indirectly related to the recruitment process * Initiating and/or actively contributing to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the client and the evolution of the meaning of best on behalf of RS * Leveraging commercial, market and industry awareness to exceed SLA performance and support the sales and account management process * Building, developing and actively managing relationships and connection between internal and external stakeholders * Hiring, developing, retaining and engaging high performing employees across all levels making it a priority to imbed the RS DNA. * Identifying, analyzing, managing and resolving operational risks/escalations in collaboration with the Account, Central Management, COE and GSC leadership teams to optimize performance and stakeholder experience. * Providing a safe, secure and functional working environment for colleagues ensuring client confidence in data security and business continuity * Demonstrating expert level proficiency in executing the RS Management Competencies * Promoting the RS values and principals driving immersion/adoption within the GSC network
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Possessing expert level knowledge of client contracts, SLAs, KPIs, revenue targets and functions required to achieve, ensuring full compliance.
- Leading Lean culture changes and evolutions within your facility working with the appropriate stakeholders to drive implementation and adoption.
- Be the GSC’s most active model of the RS values and DNA. Advocate culture change as appropriate.
- Developing, executing and maintaining GSC communications and updates (newsletters, blogs) to support employment engagement and brand credibility.
Responsibilities to be conducted in partnership with the Account Management, Central Management, Centre of Excellence and GSC Leadership teams include:
- Ensuring clear targets are established (activity, placements, NFI) in collaboration with Account Management team to ensure we meet client SLAs/KPIs
- Managing day to day activity for the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff within our clients.
- Designing, analyzing and leveraging in-depth reporting – i.e. activity, financial, headcount, HR, to drive efficiency and maximize adherence to SLAs/KPIs.
- Identifying operational/delivery risk escalating to the appropriate stakeholders working collaboratively to resolve.
- Managing escalations, driving thorough solutions and future mitigations plans.
- Implementing and monitoring processes ensuring they are aligned with the global GSC framework and enterprise clients’ parameters to ensure global consistency.
- Ensuring the client brand is represented to an exceptional level in the external market including sharing current market trends and positioning appropriate team members as subject matter experts.
- Delivering key information to the clients, including Quarterly Business Reviews, innovation strategy sessions and Lean initiatives.
- Ensuring the correct and efficient allocation of staff (target operation model) to best support delivery expectations.
- Prioritizing staff development, including upskilling, cross skilling, 100% data integrity and working with the People Team to leverage RS Training as appropriate.
- Partnering with Internal Resourcing to recruit the appropriate team members, including the establishment of a thorough interview process that supports the identification of successful candidates across roles and functions.
- Ensuring a robust induction and onboarding experience, ensuring new colleagues are introduced to the culture and appropriate training is established to ensure quickest route to production.
- Conducting bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations.
- Working with HR to address performance issues, managing Performance Improvement Plans, implementing RS policies and enforcing key practices.
- Actively communicating with various teams via morning huddles, GSC update meetings, 1:1 with substantive well thought out content.
- Creating and driving rewards and engagement mechanisms to encourage 100% pride in working for RS and staff retention.
- Ensuring that leavers are processed in accordance with RS and client specific practices.
- Collaborating with RS leadership colleagues to ensure CMT team members located within the GSC are properly managed and supported.
- Facilitating learning opportunities across sites introducing to facilitate the sharing of best practice updates across appropriate RS sites.
- Creating stakeholder engagement plans with specific communication/relationship goals, cadences, intended outcomes and manage appropriately with Team Leads.
- Developing strategic partnership with key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all relevant developments and clearly understand and support the value of the GSC network.