Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 09 July 2018
Our most elite Banking Client is looking for a Recruitment Partner this role is to act as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including: This exciting opportunity is ideal for anyone that enjoys stakeholder engagement and looking develop a career within a global organisation.
Recruitment Partner - Banking
Dublin - East Point - DO3 K7W7
Our most elite Banking Client is looking for a Recruitment Partner this role is to act as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
This exciting opportunity is ideal for anyone that enjoys stakeholder engagement and looking develop a career within a global organisation.
- Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
- Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
- Working with the Internal Mobility and Direct Recruitment team’s, Coordination and On boarding team and Vendor Partners (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
- Managing the offer process
- Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience.
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for this banking clients acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
- Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers, with the Direct Sourcer in attendance, to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy.
- Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
- Engaging with the Internal Mobility and Direct Sourcing teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies, including promotion of referred candidates.
- Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
- Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates.
- Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors via Internal systems
- Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
- Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
- Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
- Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with this banking policies
Hiring Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting with each Hiring Manager to discuss new vacancies and agree the resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assisting in writing approved role profiles in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss process, policy and promoting direct recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search, all roles must be fully approved.
- Leveraging use of the Internal Mobility team, Direct Sourcing team and approved Vendors to source candidates
- Arranging Vendor briefings when appropriate to enable a more efficient search
- Providing a weekly live job report to Vendors with status updates on all roles being worked on by the Vendor.
- Overseeing the submission of resumes in line with the Hiring Manager’s requirements
- Facilitating the coordination of interviews in partnership with the Recruitment Coordination team.
- Final round HR interviewing and managing the feedback process
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Managing Vendor relationships, including performance monitoring