Recruitment Team Leader (Onsite)
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 06 August 2018
The Recruitment Team Leader will be responsible for the following based teams; * Permanent Recruitment, including Vendor & Associate * Permanent Direct Recruitment In addition to the above, the Recruitment Manager will also be required to develop and build strong stakeholder relationships across the Scotland platform and take responsibility on an operational basis for aligned client groups.
We have a exciting opportunity to support and develop a Permanent recruitment team as a Team Leader. This role will offer you full exposure to permanent recruitment within a global banking client.
We as a business offer you full training and support to carve out your own career developments.
- Communicate effectively with the RS Account Manager, HR, Global Heads and Senior Managers in relation to recruitment related matters.
- Provide consultative advice to the client on recruitment activities, strategy and process across aligned client group(s).
- Become the first point of contact for issue escalation.
- Work closely with the business to identify effective Resourcing methodologies and engage with the relevant partners to execute delivery.
- Work with the Account Manager to drive up revenue and cost savings across the account.
- Complete bi annual team appraisals
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and validity of the resourcing strategies, processes and campaigns, whilst continuing to develop innovative methods to attract top talent.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the resourcing needs of the client.
- Develop regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and RS management
- Maintain, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships with the appropriate divisional Human Resources contacts, and meet regularly to assess and monitor the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that Preferred Supplier Agreements are met by having an in-depth understanding of the contracts and obligations
- Ad-hoc Project Management
- Facilitation of the end-to-end recruitment process for the aligned client group through the following activities:
- Meeting hiring Managers with new hiring requirements and managing the vendor relationships on behalf of the client, ensuring that best practice and current processes are maintained.
- Sourcing candidates via master vendor, preferred vendors, approved niche suppliers and direct sourcing channels.
- Screen all CV’s received and reject/forward to line based on suitability for role
- Negotiate offers
- HR and first round interviews as appropriate
- Data capture of all necessary recruitment information to the clients systems on behalf of client group, including inputting of all starter/leaver information and remuneration data into Taleo.
- Management experience within the Financial Service market, with day to day interaction with Senior Executives
- Able to demonstrate effective team management.
- Able to demonstrate proven success in the core areas of resourcing, campaign management, day to day operations and external vendor management
- Good presentation skills with the ability to empathise quickly with clients
- Able to demonstrate credibility within the sector
- The ideal candidate will be action oriented, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility
- Able to work autonomously, in an organised and methodical manner
- Demonstrate interest in business issues and motivation to add commercial value
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prioritises effectively, and able to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment