Client Services Director (CSD) - RPO/MSP
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Resource Solutions have a rare opportunity to our business as a Client Services Director working for a global client. The role would be primarily based in London at our head office however, the post holder will be required to travel globally and frequently at times depending on the needs and demands of the account.
This opportunity has arisen due to our exciting client growth which makes for an incredibly exciting time to join Resource Solutions.
The ideal candidate would have performed in a similar role previously and have experience of managing a complex global / multi region account within an RPO/MSP setting. Ideally you will have managed a large work force of 75+ people and have experience of managing your own P&L along with managing both onsite and remote headcount. You will have the support of a hugely successful senior management team within Resource Solutions to enable you to succeed as well as all the tools required to make a success of the account including central innovation and marketing teams.
- Manage multiple client relationships across numerous sites.
- Accountable for the service delivery and relationship management for all accounts in their portfolio.
- Troubleshoot any and all arising client or internal issues through to resolution.
- Fully conversant with key contractual obligations across their own portfolio.
- Ensure all sites within own area are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Drive the commercial success of the portfolio of accounts in own area through effective P&L management and ensuring achievement and/or exceeding budgetary commitments.
- Ensure commercial terms remain fit for purpose for all clients in own area.
- Develop and raise the Resource Solutions profile within all client accounts in own area.
- Understand key client drivers across their portfolio and ensuring the Resource Solutions service is well positioned to deliver against and compliment them.
- Keep abreast with the changes in the recruitment industry and any changes within their clients’ sector.
- Understand the impact of changes in the macro environment in their client portfolio
- Facilitate an agile and effective working relationship between CMT and all onsite teams across own area.
- Ensure any potential high risk situations or requests to work outside of agreed contractual terms are appropriately escalated to their Operations Director.
- Manage, coach and mentor account managers & directors across own area in order to foster a culture of leadership and service delivery.
- Ensure that all account managers and directors within own area are providing their teams with the right training and development in order to assist staff meet their objectives and complete their assigned tasks.
- Support the creation and implementation of people plans that are developed by account managers & directors across own area
- Promote a culture of development within all accounts in own area that promotes internal mobility and a strong focus on career development whilst continuing to drive a market leading service for clients.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please use the link attached to reply or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a strictly confidential conversation.