Consultant Rebecca Rodgers
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
This position works collaboratively with the client, Centre of Excellence functions and Resource Solutions delivery teams globally to ensure we are continually achieving our service level commitments. A key area of focus is the analysis of performance trends, identification of underlying service issues and focus on solutions to drive SLA achievement both in region and across the global service platform.
Client focused and dedicated, the Centre of Excellence team work collaboratively to proactively drive and embed service excellence for the client – through effective change management, the utilisation of subject matter experts and the prioritisation of workload through a project office approach
- Relationships management
- Preparation and facilitation of service performance reviews with client
- Driving service performance reviews with internal account stakeholders
- Trend analysis of SLA & KPI performance
- Working with the delivery team leads to identify the root cause of performance concerns
- Working with the management team to deploy appropriate plans to ensure future achievement
- Identification of continuous improvement initiatives
- Assessing appropriateness of SLA/KPI measures to drive delivery against business objectives
- Liaise with MI colleagues to identify and build relevant reporting tools
- Drive discussions on global performance benchmarks with account leadership team
- Internal Resource Solutions change control for all change requests in policy, process and governance
- Proactively engage with key client stakeholders to ensure appropriate input is obtained to meet and exceed contractual obligations
- Orchestration and timely delivery of the regional data pack to the management team in compiling monthly, quarterly and yearly client business reviews
- Drive data integrity within the account ensuring controls, tools and frameworks are in place, review progress and track areas for training
- Lead weekly/monthly governance meetings with clients
We are ideally looking for someone with management level service delivery experience in an outsource environment with strong communication and influencing skills, solid analytical and planning skills and an understanding of the end to end recruitment process. If you have knowledge of visio this wold be a plus!
If this sounds like you, click apply now!