Managing Consultant - Perm Qualified Finance
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant with consistent billings working in another recruitment business but feel that your career objectives are being held back? Do you want to work for a world-renowned business spanning 28 countries with global career opportunities? Robert Walters are always interested in speaking with consultants who have experience in this industry, so read on to find out why you should consider a move...
Supporting the Associate Director of Leeds, the role of a manager is also to bill and make revenue for the business. Your day to day will still include;
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in Yorkshire
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Organising events with an extensive budget for interesting corporate events with Senior Finance Leaders will be interested in attending
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
- Must have experience working in Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
- Experience working as a Senior recruitment consultant in an agency environment and you have been a consistent high achiever
Why work for us?
- Competitive basic salaries
- No KPI's - use your creativity and commercial acumen to approach your market in the best way you feel in order for it to reach it's full potential
- Mortgage Subsidy and discounted Share Save Scheme
- Team based culture - no one is out for themselves!
- Innovative technology
- Sociable and celebratory atmosphere
- Open door policy - no sense of hierarchy and feeling like you can't bring your ideas to the table
- Enhanced Maternity policy and an earlier finish on Fridays
- Incentive lunches
- Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants around the local area
- Weekends away to the likes of Barbados, Miami, Thailand - this year we are heading to Vegas!
- Charity days and sporting activity days including Rugby Tournaments, Softball, and Summer BBQ's
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.