Manager - Qual Finance, Interim
Location Leeds, West Yorkshire
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 24 May 2018
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the profitability and business activities of their team and will continually grow the business by promoting the brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates.
- Managing a team of consultants setting financial targets, holding regular appraisals and performance reviews, training and mentoring new consultants, as well as supporting career development for the high achievers
- Running the P&L for your division, and working closely with the Associate Director determining, budgets, salary reviews and bonus allocation
- Conducting regular candidate review meetings ensuring an effective marketing strategy is put in place for all candidates registered and correctly serviced by the consultants in the team
- Agreeing team and individual targets for consultants, as well as contributing to this target with making placements
- Appropriately managing under performance by following the company’s disciplinary procedures and performance management
- Coordinating business development days and networking events
- Ensuring best practice is maintained across the team through out the full recruitment life cycle with all of Robert Walters’ processes, procedures and data integrity
- Continuously seeking and developing opportunities for revenue growth and business development, setting the standards with billings and expectations
- Client and candidate entertainment ensuring relationships are nurtured and developed in order to sustain our strong reputation in the market
- Discussing preferred supplier agreements and managing negotiations for account wins
- Placing into the higher end of the market, head hunting and offering intelligent market insight to clients and candidates
- Developing and implementing short and long term recruitment campaigns for clients and allocating appropriately amongst consultants
- Constantly keeping a close eye on changes in the market and coming up with suitable strategies to ensure business opportunities aren’t missed
- Assisting with Credit Control and revenue assurance queries
We have a fantastic reputation in the Finance space so the ideal candidate will be someone who can maintain this level of quality relationships and develop it even further.
For more information, please contact me directly or apply online firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8414.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.