Manager - Risk
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 24 May 2018
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the profitability and business activities of their team and will continually grow the business by promoting the brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates.
Recruitment Manager duties include:
- Managing a team of consultants setting financial targets, holding regular appraisals and performance reviews, training and mentoring new consultants, as well as supporting career development for the high achievers
- Running the P&L for your division, and working closely with the Managing/Associate Director determining, budgets, salary reviews and bonus allocation
- Conducting regular candidate review meetings ensuring an effective marketing strategy is put in place for all candidates registered and correctly serviced by the consultants in the team
- Agreeing team and individual targets for consultants, as well as contributing to this target with making placements
- Appropriately managing under performance by following the company’s disciplinary procedures and performance management
- Coordinating business development days and networking events
- Ensuring best practice is maintained across the team through out the full recruitment life cycle with all of Robert Walters’ processes, procedures and data integrity
- Continuously seeking and developing opportunities for revenue growth and business development, setting the standards with billings and expectations
- Client and candidate entertainment ensuring relationships are nurtured and developed in order to sustain our strong reputation in the market
- Discussing preferred supplier agreements and managing negotiations for account wins
- Placing into the higher end of the market, head hunting and offering intelligent market insight to clients and candidates
- Developing and implementing short and long term recruitment campaigns for clients and allocating appropriately amongst consultants
- Constantly keeping a close eye on changes in the market and coming up with suitable strategies to ensure business opportunities aren’t missed
- Assisting with Credit Control and revenue assurance queries
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Recruitment Consultancy at Manager level. Alternatively, you will be at Senior Recruitment Consultant level looking to take that next step. Knowledge of recruiting into the Risk industry is essential for this role.
About our company:
Being a Recruitment Manager with in our business is a challenging but rewarding role and very different to that of some of our competitors. You’re not tasked with implementing strict KPI’s, we encourage our managers to offer a hands off management style which allows your consultants to be autonomous and creative with how they approach their market. This breeds an entrepreneurial environment and trusting culture which is very unique to the Recruitment industry. As well as that, we operate on a team based profit share and no candidate ownership strategy, encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.