Internal Communications Manager
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 09 July 2018
Are you looking to make your mark at a global company? We’re seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager to devise and implement an internal communications strategy for our global business. With the upcoming launch of our new internal communications platform, Workplace by Facebook, this is an exciting time to join the business. We need a talented professional to establish the internal communications function, manage the platform and build an engaged and connected global workforce.
- Develop and implement an internal communications strategy to connect and engage staff.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships across the business working with stakeholders to develop best practice internal communications.
- Deliver high quality, creative campaigns to inform, inspire and engage staff.
- Develop all communications to be shared Group-wide by the CEO, Deputy CEO and other senior business leaders.
- Consult to local marketers and the business on best practice use of Workplace by Facebook.
- Ensure Workplace by Facebook becomes fully embedded within the business and is the main communication channel used internally. Take responsibility for all reporting.
- Lead on all internal communications about our charity partnership with Global Angels and the opportunities to volunteer. Create content about the partnership to inspire and engage staff in our charity work.
- A confident and persuasive individual who is comfortable dealing with both senior stakeholders and more junior colleagues.
- A great team player with an unfailingly positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in developing and implementing an internal communications strategy for a global company.
- A track record of developing creative internal communications campaigns to engage staff and drive retention.
- Ability to create well-written and engaging content. Social media content creation experience would be a big advantage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- A willingness and ability to be “hands on” and to deliver to challenging time scales.
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefits including pension matching scheme, health insurance, bicycle scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan scheme
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Local hospitality and retail discounts
We are Robert Walters Group, a specialist professional recruitment group bringing together three brands - Robert Walters, Resource Solutions and Walters People. With 33 years’ experience and a presence in 28 countries, our quality service is what differentiates us from the competition. We hire talented people from industry so they really understand the sectors we recruit in enabling them to provide a specialist, consultative service. As a result, we build long-term, trusted relationships with our clients and candidates.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Joe Ainsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 509 8538.