Recruitment Manager - Technology in Finance
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-18 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is seeking a Manager to join the Sydney leadership team to take responsibility for a team within our IT for Financial Services recruitment division. The Team is going through a period of growth and is no only one of the most successful teams in Australia but they are looking to grow in size too.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional results as well as growing and managing our IT for Financial Services team, one of the most successful teams in Australia.
This is an excellent chance for talented recruiters from an IT background to step into a management role with a clear progression path within one of Australia's best known recruitment consultancy's.
You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive leadership team who are keen to invest and build on the IT division.
- Developing relationships with both current and prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts
- Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
- Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Undertaking business development and winning market share for the team
- Hiring, coaching and managing new team members and building the team
- Playing a key role in the Sydney leadership team setting the tone for the whole office
- A consistent background and proven success in professional recruitment within any white collar discipline, prior managerial experience from an agency background would be advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
- Strong leadership skills
- Solutions driven with strong commercial acumen and a desire to grow and lead a division
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses) and Manager benefits
- Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.