Marketing Automation Manager
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 recruitment-consultancy London London Slingsby Place GB WC2E9AB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike. The marketing automation manager is an evangelist for our Marketo platform. You will develop best practices and training, and work side by side with your marketing managers to achieve 100% adoption and ensure that everyone is using marketing automation to its full potential.
You must have a deep knowledge of marketing automation, particularly Marketo, working to both improve and demonstrate marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue. A strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing is crucial, along with experience improving marketing and sales alignment through continuous business process improvement.
- Management of Marketo platform
- Management of the marketing automation database
- Integration of key systems into the Marketo platform
- Management of the Data & Insights Senior Exec
- Project support, including stakeholder management, administration, supplier management, cost control, etc.
- Marketo certified
- Experience of extracting data from CRM, Data warehouse or other systems
- Marketing analytics (segmentation, campaign measurement, web analytics)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills – from training to working with stakeholders to understand data better
- A proven ability to self-manage and work independently
- Ability prioritize efficiently
This role is about joining a forward-looking team in one of the world’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, using data and digital to drive amazing customer experiences. Robert Walters is about powering people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.