Recruitment Manager - Legal
Salary Salary + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
This is an excellent chance for talented recruiters from any white-collar discipline in another recruitment firm to step into a management role with a clear progression path.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional results as well as growing and managing a high performing team.
You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive leadership team who are keen to invest in the Legal division.
• Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts as well as developing new business
• Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
• Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
• Undertaking business development and winning market share for the team
• Hiring, coaching and managing new team members and building the team
• Playing a key role in the Chatswood and NSW leadership team and helping to set the tone for the whole office
• A consistent background and proven success in professional recruitment within any white collar discipline from an agency environment, experience in recruiting for accounting & finance roles would be advantageous
• Prior managerial experience from an agency background would be beneficial
• Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
• Strong leadership skills
• A strong network and understanding of the Sydney recruitment market would be beneficial
• Solutions driven with strong commercial acumen and a desire to grow and lead a division
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
• Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.