Internal Communications Manager - 12 Month FTC
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Are you looking to make your mark at a global company? We’re seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to implement an internal communications strategy for our global business. With the recent launch of our new internal communications platform, Workplace by Facebook, this is an exciting time to join the business. We need a talented internal communications professional to lead internal communications across the Group, manage the platform and build an engaged and connected global workforce. People are at the heart of our business and as we continue to grow year-on-year, engaging with and retaining our 4,100 talented staff is key to our success. With significant investment in the Workplace by Facebook platform and the recent launch of our new Purpose statement which employees voted on, this is a great time to drive these initiatives forward. You will sit within the Group Communications team and report to the Senior Group Communications Manager. The role is based in Covent Garden, London.
- Implement our Group-wide internal communications plan to connect, engage and retain staff.
Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships across the business working with internal stakeholders to develop best practice internal communications for key business projects.
Deliver high quality, creative campaigns to inform, inspire and engage staff.
- Develop all communications to be shared Group-wide by the CEO, CMO and other senior business leaders.
- Consult to local marketers and the business on best practice use of Workplace by Facebook.
- Ensure Workplace by Facebook becomes fully embedded within the business and is the main communication channel used internally. Take responsibility for all reporting.
- Lead on all internal communications about our CSR initiatives including our Global Angels volunteering programme, #BreakTheCycle initiative and Global Charity Day. Create content about these initiatives to inspire and engage staff in our charity work.
- A confident and persuasive individual who is comfortable dealing with both senior stakeholders and more junior colleagues.
- A great team player with an unfailingly positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in implementing an internal communications strategy for a similar size company. Experience in a global company would be an advantage.
A track record of developing creative internal communications campaigns to engage staff and drive retention.
- Ability to create well-written and engaging content. Social media content creation experience would be a big advantage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- A willingness and ability to be “hands on” and to deliver to challenging time scales.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise when working on a number of projects or campaigns concurrently.
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are Robert Walters Group, a specialist professional recruitment group bringing together three brands - Robert Walters, Resource Solutions and Walters People. With over 33 years’ experience and a presence in 30 countries, our quality service is what differentiates us from the competition. We hire talented people from industry so they really understand the sectors we recruit in enabling them to provide a specialist, consultative service. As a result, we build long-term, trusted relationships with our clients and candidates.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Joe Ainsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 509 8538.