Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester 3 Hardman street GB M3 3HF GBP 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the Finance sector. The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be a consistent high achiever, proven at winning new business, and on track for a role in management. You will be expected to mentor less experienced colleagues, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence. If you're looking for a clear progression path to management then look no further.
Working from our Manchester office based in the heart of Spinningfields, as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in London
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Sales meetings with clients in the North West area to discuss recruitment strategies offering the recruitment consultancy services of Robert Walters as well as cross selling other divisions
- Deputising for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for clients in the Finance industry
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
If you are a natural leader, have been working as a recruitment consultant for a while and looking for that next step then the Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity is what will take you there. To be successful, we are looking for a proven top performer who is sales focused, motivated by targets, wants to be rewarded with a clear career progression path and who thrives in a team based environment.