Location West London, London
Consultant Denise Kircher
Date posted 21 May 2018
Resource Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to support in the development and delivery of the EMEA marketing plan, inclusive of events, research, PR, advertising, digital, internal / external communications. The successful candidate will need to be able to demostrate they are driven and self motivated and can effectively manage their own events and projects whilst working closely with both the Marketing and Senior Leadership teams.
Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Our extensive client base, together with the variety of skill sets we cover across the globe, allows our clients to benefit from innovation, best practice and emerging market trends.
We have delivered these solutions to leading organisations since 1997 and manage a recruitment budget of over £2.5 billion on behalf of our clients, placing candidates into over 40 countries globally. As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from 28 countries, which enables us to work in partnership with organisations, managing everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with low recruitment volumes.
Whether they are working on site with our clients or supporting from our head office, our people are proud ambassadors for the business across the globe. Hear what our people say about working for us.
- Own and manage the EMEA events programme, inclusive of: • Client events (networking events, breakfast / lunch roundtables, thought leadership / innovation seminars, top suppliers lunch)
- Staff events (summer party, global annual business updates, Christmas parties, new starter drinks)
- Industry events (conferences, exhibitions, awards i.e. CWS Summit)
- Group events (Christmas party, V&A – Pink Floyd, incentive weekend, charity day)
- Hospitality (Queen’s tennis, Chelsea flower show, Jo Malone, annual festive champagne reception at Saatchi, Twickenham)
- Produce branded event invitations and presentations
- Manage event related video production (event highlights, ‘In ConveRSation’ Q&A Source and recommend venues
- Upload event details to RS.com
- Promote events across social channels (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Produce event write-ups and press releases
- Attend events to manage set-up, delivery and breakdown
- Competitor analysis – monitor competitor activity and provide regular internal reports
- Work closely with Sales, SMT and Enterprise Account leads to understand client preferences and deliver tailored, appealing events
- Host monthly events call for all senior stakeholders
- Production of branded internal email communications
- Production of client mailers and development of content
- New starter packs – working with HR/Internal Resourcing
- Ownership of induction content
- Support with production of weekly internal blog (The BEAT) and monthly floor wraps (global video business updates)
- Contribute to monthly Marketing news mailer (working with Account Manager, PR) Digital & Social
Digital and Social
- Ownership of event content across all platforms – intranet, social, web
- Intranet: contribute to Marketing and Events sections and update content regularly
- RS.com: make changes and updates, as per the direction of the Marketing Manager Brand
- Act as a brand guardian, thoroughly familiarised with brand guidelines and visual identity
- Manage production of marketing materials – leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and brochures
- Organise production and delivery of collateral (brochures, flyers, exhibition stands, name badges) and merchandise (umbrellas, pens, pads, bags, cupcakes)
- Global office branding – production of posters, mouse mats, desk calendars
- Design – creation of banners, images, signage, posters, Christmas card
- Provide quality checks such as proof reading and print quality
- Ensure all Marketing content is consistent with the Resource Solutions brand guidelines The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Hours: 8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)