MI Analyst - Banking
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 recruitment-consultancy
Resource Solutions has a financial client looking for a MI Analyst to join the team. We are looking for someone that is looking for a new challenge, this finnancial is one of the largest RPO in the world with a great team and supportive environment.
We are looking for MI Analyst that is looking for a new challenge, our financial client is one of the largest RPO in the world with a great team and supportive environment.
It is the responsibility of the MI Analyst to support the permanent and temporary recruitment desks in the reporting of Management Information (MI) to the client, vendors and the RS Central Management Team.
- Production of detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management information reporting to client contacts and the Resource Solutions board
- Work closely with the Account Director and Account Managers to provide analysis as required to support their roles
- Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs/savings
- Source market intelligence to benefit RS / RS clients / RW Group
- Provision of the weekly rate reporting for Payroll Department
- Monthly accrual & cost reporting of all external resources at the client site.
- Ensuring that all RS temporary & contract population and permanent hires are allocated to correct cost centres & management roll up
- Processing quarterly audits of cost centre approvers & report distribution lists with the nominated client representatives
- Providing quarterly vendor statistics to assess overall vendor performance across the Permanent and Temporary Recruitment Desks
- Provision of account analysis and account reconciliation information to Financial Administrators that pertains to billing activities of Resource Solutions and Robert Walters
- Contribute to the preparation process for client reviews of Resource Solutions services to ensure SLAs are being attained
- Production of ad-hoc reports as and when required by the client and Resource Solutions Head Office
- Production of Performance Monitor
- Production of Monthly Dashboard
- Formalising the reports produced to ensure consistency of data and presentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Experienced in large scale data manipulation
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- SLA/KPI Reporting experience
- Understanding of Recruitment industry
- RPO/MSP Experience
- Knowledge of VBA and Microsoft Query
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00