Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 06 March 2018
I am currently looking for a Recruitment Partner to join a global Investment Bank in Dublin.
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for building and maintaining client and vendor relationships, managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for permanent and contract positions, as well as managing internal mobility.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting each line manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with line managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Providing credible and consultative advice and supporting the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintaining the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaising with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Encouraging skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Facilitating communication channels between Line Management, the vendor management function and the direct recruitment function
Recruitment Process Management:
- Managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Acting as a partner to the business to ensure recruitment needs are met in a strategic manner
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Working with approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Arranging agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screening of CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements and arranging of interviews
- Conducting final round HR interviewing, where stipulated and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Managing agency relationships, including performance monitoring
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site
- Managing vendors to source externally and advise on the process throughout the lifecycle
- Contacting and interviewing prospective candidates and retaining audit trail of contact
- Maintaining contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Liaising with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area, and conducting the offer meeting with the successful candidate
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring ATS/in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
- Developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure TalentSource is accurate and up to date at all times
- Producing and developing regular and meaningful reports to both client and Resource Solutions management
- Validating backing sheets for invoices on a monthly basis
- Liaising with RS MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.