Recruitment Account Director - RPO / Financial Services
Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 05 July 2018
Account Director - RPO Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2018. To support growth plans across the two organizations, we are hiring an Account Director to manage various business areas in the North of England. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions Leadership Team, and be based both onsite at Barclays and our Global Service Centre based in Manchester.
We are encouraging applications from experienced RPO / In-House professionals who can demonstrate very strong account management and stakeholder engagement skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a highly competent team across various locations within one of the world's most prestigious Banking organisations.. A successful track record within Banking and Financial Services would make any transition in to this role easier however, this would also be a great opportunity for someone looking to move in to this space.
Function & Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the service delivery of the Resource Solutions team and relationship management with the client at all levels
- Ownership of the Resource Solutions onsite services; RPO & MSP including Direct delivery which includes Direct Recruitment; payroll service provision and vendor management
- To oversee the numerous on-site teams who manage all temporary and contract / permanent recruitment on behalf of the client
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Delivering full compliance with the Service Level Agreement Between Resource Solutions and the client
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for engaging hiring managers and desk manuals for on-site teams
- Act as central point of contact for escalated issue resolution
Client Drivers & Initiatives
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the client
- To provide consultative advice to the client on all recruitment activities, recruitment strategy and process
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve cost effective recruitment outcomes for the client, where appropriate
- Provide innovative and creative recruitment solutions in response to hiring needs and market conditions
- Holding presentations to groups of hiring managers to communicate change when appropriate
- Continue to develop the Resource Solutions profile within The client
- Ownership of client site P&L
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial terms
- Ensure any potential high risk situations or requests to work outside of agreed contractual terms are appropriately escalated to RS Board and Legal Counsel
- Support the Robert Walters Group Credit Control to chase outstanding invoices requiring client approval.
- Deliver meaningful MIS information and reporting that provides recruitment measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to The client
- MIS Reporting; provide competitor/salary benchmarking and added value market intelligence
- To provide meaningful management information to client and Robert Walters group when appropriate
- Ensuring vendors’ full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Managing and optimising Master and Managed vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Preparing and conducting vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
- To manage the implementation of new Resource Solutions initiatives onsite
Contract/Compliance & Process
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment processes
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Responsible and accountable for the integrity of data on all recruitment related systems, Resource Solutions or client systems.
- Manage and mentor on-site Team Leaders and Account Managers.
- Hiring on and off–site team members
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- Provide team members with defined tasks and objectives
- Provide training and mentoring to assist staff meet tasks and objectives
- Measure staff performance and provide constructive feedback to aid in performance improvement
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)