Direct Recruiter - Niche Roles
Location Makati, National Capital Region
Consultant Lorie Enriquez
Date posted 13 July 2018
Our Direct Recruiters build and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates for the client's primarily openings and are responsible in executing direct sourcing to deliver against vacancy requriements. They will screen and qualify candidates and build proprietary direfct talents. Our Direct Recruiters will develop market maps/market intelligence and will ensure that the candidate contact promotes the client employer brand. Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 27 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches
- Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required
- Meeting or exceeding the direct sourcing % fill rate SLA
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate/ job tracking systems
- Attending the Requirements Meeting with the Recruitment Partner to provide insightful and detailed information on the current candidate market, strength of talent pools and input into the sourcing strategy for the role.
- Contacting and interviewing prospective candidates and retaining an audit trail of contact
- Conducting telephone/face to face screening and review of skills and experience as part of the qualification process
- Managing and reacting efficiently to high volume recruitment
- Retaining contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Briefing direct candidates prior to interview.
- Engaging with the Recruitment Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure feedback is given on all resumes and interviews
- Managing the offer process – including providing detailed information on the client’s compensation and benefits, up to date salary and market information as well as comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Providing regular communication on direct recruitment activity to your Manager, including the number of roles filled via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates.
- Providing regular updates on the strength of direct talent pools
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Maintaining and refining market maps through ongoing candidate relationship management
- Ensuring that all candidate contact promotes the client’s employer brand
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the Recruitment Partners and the Hiring
- Providing credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with new and existing team members
- Providing regular market information from internal and external sources
- Assisting in writing approved jobs adverts in line with legislative requirements where
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance
- Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation
policies, e-mail policies etc.)
- Providing feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration
processes – ensure the client’s applicant tracking system is accurate and up to date at all
- Ensuring 100% data integrity
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
- 2 -4 years’ experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is
- Vertical specialisation either in an agency, in house or RPO environment
- Results driven and self-motivated with passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to