RPO Senior Hybird Recruiter / Team Leader
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experinced RPO recruiter to work onsite for a fast growing, property management company. In this role you will appoint the position as the lead on the account but you will also be responisble for direct recruitment too. Ideally you will have recruited sales individuals before and be able to handle 20 plus roles. You will also be the face of the account for Resource Solutions and manage the stakeholders onsite.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering predominantly permanent with some temporary recruitment services to the client business globally. Key client locations include; London, Newcastle, Sydney, Dallas, New York, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore with additional recruitment across Europe. Duties to include;
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders (e.g. Global Head of HR, Managing Directors, CFO) on a global scale
- Full life cycle recruitment particularly with sales hires on a global scale – ranging from; advertising positions, sourcing suitable candidates, briefing candidates on position, submitting CVs to the hiring manager, coordinating interviews, gathering feedback, managing offer.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- Management, coaching and development of a Hybrid Recruiter remotely, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the client
- Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in recruitment process
Skills and Experience:
- Previous RPO, ideally on a global scale
- Previous experience recruiting for sales candidates would be beneficial
- Client facing with the ability to engage with senior level stakeholders
- Proven record of delivering effectively and meeting deadlines
- Engaging with strong communication skills
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of real estate industry an advantage
- Team Player