Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
With an established brand of over 30 years in a mature market, Robert Walters are in a fantastic position to be hiring strong relationship builders and natural sales people to join us and flourish in their career. You will become a subject matter expert in hiring Part & Non Qualified Accountancy & Finance professionals across a variety of exciting markets.
As a Recruitment Consultant in this field you will be a high achiever and proven at winning new business. If you're looking for a clear progression path whether it be in the UK or globally then look no further.
Working from our Head Office in Covent Garden you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Sales meetings with clients in the area to discuss recruitment strategies offering the recruitment consultancy services of Robert Walters as well as cross selling other divisions
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for your clients
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Behaviours that make a successful recruiter:
- Results Driven
- Commercially Aware
- People Focused
- Creative Problem Solver
If you are naturally driven and want a clear career progression path or if you have become stagnant in your position and are looking for a larger client base, please do get in touch for a confidential conversation - 0207 509 8414 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.