Consultant Daniella Goggs
Date posted 25 May 2018
We are currently looking for a skilled Mandarin speaking Recruiter Advisor/Senior Recruitment Consultant to join a World Leading Semi- Conductor firm based in Yishun, North Singapore. You will be responsible of managing the end to end full recruitment cycles for both permanent and temporary positions, building and maintaining client and vendor relationships across Singapore, as well as managing internal mobility. The ideal candidate for this position would have a strong recruiter background, ideally within the IT space. As you will be working across Singapore, China and Taiwan it is essential that you can speak fluent Mandarin.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
- Acting as a partner to the business to ensure recruitment needs are met in a strategic manner
- Working with approved PSL vendor’s, arranging agency briefings to enable a more efficient search & managing performance monitoring
- Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / applicant tracking systems
- Proactive sourcing & screening of CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements and arranging of interviews
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Conducting final round HR interviewing, where stipulated and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary / rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Providing regular communication on all recruitment activity to the Account Manager
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure the client’s applicant tracking system is accurate and up to date at all times ensuring 100% data integrity
- Managing end to end temporary recruitment including payroll management of contractor population
- Conducting ad hoc project work as given by the Account Manager from time to time.