Consultant Michelle Yam
Date posted 25 May 2018
* Work onsite at a global financial services company * Manage end to end recruitment process * Excellent career opportunities with internal mobility opportunity
We are currently speaking to experienced Recruiters as we add to our onsite team at one of our well-known client who is the pioneer in the credit card and insurance sector.
Report to the Managing Director, you will need to enjoy a fast-paced working environment and focus on delivery of results as you need to ensure that the highest levels of client service and consultation are provided to the hiring manager community.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the end to end full recruitment cycles for both permanent and temporary positions, building and maintaining client and vendor relationships across Taiwan, as well as managing internal mobility.
Responsibilities will be broad in this role but will largely encompass:
- Working in partnership with the hiring manager and HRBP, owns the early planning activities and the requisition creation relating to recruiting for an open role
- Owning the recruitment process management as well as the "control" of the end to end recruitment process
- Managing the offer process including providing up to date external salary and internal comparison data from recent hires and existing colleagues
- Managing the internal client relationship, suppliers and candidates
- Providing regular market intelligence and credible consultative advice to internal stakeholders
- Developing new and managing existing direct sourcing channels to enhance overall recruitment efficiency, and reduce agency usage
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / applicant tracking systems
- Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Encouraging skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of new developments as well as knowledge share
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor in any disciplines
- At least 3-5 years’ recruitment experience in banking, financial services or insurance is strongly preferred
- A mixed background of agency/executive search firms and working onsite or in-house managing lateral hiring highly beneficial
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to fix problems within short period
- Strong business acumen and able to push back when needed
- Mature, independent, positive "can do" attitude and well organised
- Experience with a global RPO model preferred