Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 31 May 2018
I am currently looking for an MI Analyst to sit onsite with this Global Investment Bank.
A global Investmnet Bank
It is the responsibility of the MI Analyst to support the permanent and temporary recruitment desks in the reporting of Management Information (MI) to the client, vendors and the RS Central Management Team.
- Production of detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management information reporting to client contacts and the Resource Solutions board
- Work closely with the Account Director and Account Managers to provide analysis as required to support their roles
- Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs/savings
- Source market intelligence to benefit Resource Solutions / Resource Solutions clients / RW Group
- Provision of the weekly rate reporting for Payroll Department
- Monthly accrual & cost reporting of all external resources at the client site.
- Ensuring that all Resource Solutions temporary & contract population and permanent hires are allocated to correct cost centres & management roll up
- Processing quarterly audits of cost centre approvers & report distribution lists with the nominated client representatives
- Providing quarterly vendor statistics to assess overall vendor performance across the Permanent and Temporary Recruitment Desks
- Provision of account analysis and account reconciliation information to Financial Administrators that pertains to billing activities of Resource Solutions and Robert Walters
- Monitoring financial account activity overdue by 60 days across all vendors
- Contribute to the preparation process for client reviews of Resource Solutions services to ensure SLAs are being attained
- Act as first point of contact for escalation issues relating to Financial Administrators
- To ensure that all Resource Solutions’ billing to the client is correct and to troubleshoot any issues between Resource Solutions’ on-site team and the payroll function
- Production of ad-hoc reports as and when required by the client and Resource Solutions Head Office
- Formalising the reports produced to ensure consistency of data and presentation
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.