Recruitment Training Manager
Location City of London
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 04 July 2018
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Training Manager to join a Global investment/ Retail bank. This exciting opportunity would suit someone who has been able to demostrate prior Recruitment Training analysis, who can design and develop indidual training for recruiters, while working within a Centre of Excellence function.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
The Training Manager will work across our service delivery teams and drive adherence to policy and process and operational excellence across the HSBC account through through the effective training of new joiners and established team members alike.
- Training manager for the Global region of the HSBC account
- Identify training needs and requirements across operational and support teams across the HSBC platform
- Create and develop training programmes, catalogues and materials to effectively support the achievement of defined KPI’s/SLA’s
- Weekly performance meetings with the Account Director and Relationship/Program Managers to present training dashboards and insights into learnings successes and challenges
- Establish and own a central forum (with the wider team (RPs, RMs, Coordinators) to capture risks, issues, escalations. Ensuring the team feed into this forum
- Coordinate and engage with COE teams from other Enterprise Accounts and RS head office to develop training materials and drive a training and improvement philosophy
- Establish and drive standardisation of training and development across geographies
- Responsible for the creation training and development slides and working with the AD who will deliver other content in conjunction with management team
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience in a process or business improvement or compliance focused position (ideally within a consultancy environment)
- Understanding of RPO & MSP environments and processes
- Business Analysis skills and experience
- Client stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and administration skills
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel