RPO Recruiter onsite at Visa
Consultant Rebecca Rodgers
Date posted 26 June 2018
Function: This position is a client and delivery focused role working for Resource Solutions onsite at Visa in Paddington. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of high quality contract and permanent candidates to the client and working closely with senior recruiters and stakeholders. We are ideally looking for agency recruiters with approximately 2 years experience who are excellent team players with the ability to work autonomously and who have an inbuilt real drive and a bit of nous.
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR
- Maintain relationships with HR
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments e.g. IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states
- Provide support to vendor management function and rest of team where required
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels