Team Leader - RPO
Location Knutsford, Cheshire
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 14 June 2018
Team Leader - Onsite RPO Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2018. To support growth plans across the two organizations, we are hiring a Team Leader to manage an onsite team of Resourcing Partners. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions leadership team, based onsite at Barclays.
We are encouraging applications from experienced RPO / In-House professionals who can demonstrate very strong stakeholder engagement skills and have exposure to people management. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a highly competent team of client-facing resourcing Partners within one of the world's most prestigious Banking organisations.
Working with one of our largest Banking clients, this role is to form a strategic partnership with a specific business area to understand their objectives and design a recruitment strategy the supports their business goals. To manage the strategic relationship between the business area and the account team across the delivery of permanent hires.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- To manage aligned team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the client.
- Advising on recruitment strategy and innovative sourcing techniques for all roles within your business area, working closely with the relevant direct recruitment team.
- Represent the Client in the external market and working with Resourcing Partners to ensure they are up to date on the current market trends and can position themselves as true talent advisors
- Designing and facilitating bi-annual business briefings for the relevant supply chain to ensure a motivated supply chain.
- Support with workforce planning and forecasting, helping the business to translate their objectives into considered resourcing plans.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)