Location Sydney, New South Wales
Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 27 June 2018
Seeking an experienced recruiter to work on-site within an international investment bank based in Sydney, Australia. This person should have great experience end-to-end recruitment, have a solid understanding of financial services and be passionate about recruitment and direct sourcing.
International investment bank, based in Sydney Australia
Exceptional career opportunities, locally and globally
Opportunity to make a strong and lasting impact within a high-performing foreign company
Minimum of three years of recruitment experience required
Experience covering banking/financial services highly preferred
The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
· Proactively source candidates via web or press advertising, employee and external referrals, networking and the job board databases.
· Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates.
· Work closely with the Recruitment Partners to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements liaising directly with hiring managers where appropriate.
· Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration.
· Provide credible support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
· Resource, Contact, Qualify and interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate, and retain audit trail of contact.
· Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes.
· Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes
· Agree and work to delivery targets and service levels and responsible for feeding back progress and development opportunities.
Required experience, skills and personal attributes:
· Experience of recruitment for technical services or operations is essential.
· Experience of high volume recruitment.
· Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential.
· Experience of proactive and headhunt approaches to candidates desirable.
· Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
· Prioritises effectively is an essential skill.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
If the role described above has sparked your interest and you would like to join an international group in real growth mode, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.