Talent Acquisition Consultant
Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 04 July 2018
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition consultant to join our thriving RPO to sit across multple client sites in London. This is a permanent role and a great opportunity for someone looking to move onsite from agency.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Client and delivery focus – In summary, the Associate Recruiter is responsible for managing the delivery of high quality contract and permanent candidates to the client.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., as directed/agreed with the Onsite Recruiters
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR.
- Maintain relationships with HR
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments e.g. IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states.
- Provide support to vendor management function and rest of team where required.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Consultant
- Ad-hoc project work
- Ability to identify business potential improvements
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising e.g. networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prioritises effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines