Consultant Daniella Goggs
Date posted 28 June 2018
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Partner (Sales & Marketing) to be based on-site at a world leading electronics firm based in Jakarta. The Recruitment Partner is responsible for building and maintaining client and vendor relationships, managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for permanent positions, as well as managing internal mobility.
Hiring Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting each Hiring manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g Direct Recruiter)
- Assistance in writing approved jobs adverts in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering on recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with hiring managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Providing credible and consultative advice and supporting the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintaining the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaising with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Business/ Resource Solutions Management
- Encouraging skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
Skills and experience:
- A stable background recruiting across Sales & Marketing is essential
- A background working onsite or in-house managing lateral hiring highly beneficial
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
- Service driven approach to recruitment
- Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset
- Fluency in both English and Indonesian