RPO Recruiter onsite at Visa
Consultant Rebecca Rodgers
Date posted 29 June 2018
A fast paced and high volume position working for Resource Solutions based onsite at Visa in Paddington focused on delivery. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of high quality contract and permanent candidates to the Visa stakeholders and working closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners. We are ideally looking for driven and dynamic agency recruiters who have at least 2 years of experience under their belt and who are excellent communicators and real team players. As this role is based onsite at Visa, candidates will also have to have a thorough understanding of the fintech world and the energy to keep up with the pace.
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR
- Maintain relationships with HR
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments e.g. IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states
- Provide support to vendor management function and rest of team where required
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a dynamic team here at Resource Solutions, please apply!