Direct IT Recruiter - (Onsite / RPO)
Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 02 July 2018
Resource Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Direct Recruiter to join a brand new team to be based here in our Global Service Centre in Manchester. You would be joining a new and exciting team within the Resource Solutions family and join a wider team of over 260 people that make up the Manchester Centre.
For external appearances the Direct recruiter is a representative of the Resourcing function. The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing contingent (temporary) candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure our on site Recruitment Partners have a suitable number of high quality candidates for each position under management.
As our Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management.
The Direct Recruiter will be expected to take the lead on updating & supporting the Account Manager with any initiatives relating to our direct sourcing activity.
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service to Resource Solutions’ on site Recruitment Partners.
- Regularly engage with line managers to understand client group’s needs
- Recruitment Process Management utilizing Fieldglass technology
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talentpools” using Avature CRM
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Participate in role briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Screen CVs in line with the line manager & Recruitment Partner requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through Fieldglass
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring Fieldglass and Avature are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
- An understanding of the Financial Services / Insurance recruitment market beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
- We are looking for someone who has very strong sourcing skills and is comfortable using LinkedIn
- RPO / In-house expereince would be advantagous but not essential
- A background in IT Recruitment would be highly advantagous
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)