Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator - Onsite RPO
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 04 July 2018
Are you passionate about process and providing an excellent customer expereince? Would you like to work onsite with a world leading organisation whilst represnting one of the worlds biggest RPO Organisations? We are keen to hear from people who have expereince within Recruitment Adminsitration and Coordination and have supported contractors and temps across accounts or internally. We are also keen to hear from agency applicants looking to make a move to onsite / RPO.
The Recruitment Coordinator will assist with recruitment process and work closely with the onsite and offsite consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Assist onsite team with elements of the recruitment process as directed
- Keep all induction material up-to-date
- Ensure 100% data accuracy is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.