Location West End, London
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 04 July 2018
We are looking for a specialised Risk recruiter who is looking to move onsite to sit with this well known Global Investment Bank. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make that move from agency or anyone who has prior RPO/Onsite experience. This is a well established account for Resource Solutions with some great perks.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Providing cover for appropriate recruitment activity at client sites, in adherence to the onsite recruitment desk guide. Onsite activity may include:
Line Manager relationship management:
- Providing consultative recruitment advice
- Meeting each line manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites).
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with line managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment (where appropriate) as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Ensuring all live vacancies are actively ‘worked on’/ has direct CV’s against them unless approval is granted from your team leader.
- Arrange agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screening of CV’s in line with the line managers requirements and arranging of interviews
- Coordinating interviews and feedback from Line Managers, Agencies and candidates as appropriate.
- Final round HR interviewing and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Organising and conducting first day inductions as per client site requirements.
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Business Partners, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates.
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and Account Manager from time to time.
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring recruitment database is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc).
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may also change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Experience in recruitment across a wide variety of recruitment channels (i.e. direct, advertising, vendor management) and in managing the full recruitment process
- Ability to consult with Senior Executives on recruitment strategy and process
- Self motivated and able to work independently in a standalone environment
- Strong interviewing skills and experience (competency based interviewing)
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills