Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Daniella Goggs
Date posted 06 July 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join our on-site team at a world leading insurance firms. The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements and identify appropriate sourcing channels.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process which includes placement of concise job advertisements, shortlist, pre-screen, set-up interview and recommend placement of appropriate candidates for all levels
- Develop strong partnership with Hiring Managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs.
- Effectively track requisitions, placement and all recruitment-related activities data in a timely manner.
- Escalation of hiring proposals, request for Offer Letter creations and conduct pre-employment screenings.
- Release of Offer Letters to candidates, notification of new joiners to relevant parties and compilation/escalation of new joiner on-boarding documentation.
- Actively contribute and participate in all recruitment initiatives/projects for creation of candidate pipeline
- Experience working with job-boards, CV databases and involvement in other sourcing activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi task effectively to meet urgent timelines.
- Ability to partner and develop good relationships with Hiring Managers from diverse locations to build effective sourcing strategies.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to be effective in meeting fast paced and diverse hiring needs