Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 17 July 2018
Resource Solutions is seeking a bilingual (Japanese/English) recruitment specialist to take on the Direct Recruiter role on-site at a top semiconductor company in the scenic Tama region. This role is critical to developing and sustaining competitive talent pools and offers fantastic career progression.
Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Proactively source candidates via web or press advertising, employee and external referrals, networking and the job board databases.
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates
- Work closely with the Recruitment Partners to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements liaising directly with hiring managers where appropriate
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration
- Provide credible support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Resource, Contact, Qualify and interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate, and retain audit trail of contact
- Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes
- Agree and work to delivery targets and service levels and responsible for feeding back progress and development opportunities.
Required experience, skills and personal attributes:
- Experience of recruitment for technical services or operations
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of proactive market-mapping and head-hunting activity
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize effectively
- If the role described above has sparked your interest and you would like to join an international group in real growth mode, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.