Recruitment Partner, Full or Part time
Location Southwestern Sydney, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 recruitment-consultancy
Resource Solutions is partnering with a top telecommunications company and is seeking an experienced on-site Recruitment Partner to work in the Sydney office. The ideal applicant would come from a strong telecom recruitment background and have experience in technical recruitment. This role can be full or part time!
The Recruitment Partner is responsible managing the end to end full recruitment cycles for both permanent and temporary positions, building and maintaining client and vendor relationships across Sydney, as well as managing internal mobility.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
- Acting as a partner to the business to ensure recruitment needs are met in a strategic manner
- Working with approved PSL vendor’s, arranging agency briefings to enable a more efficient search & managing performance monitoring
- Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / applicant tracking systems
- Proactive sourcing & screening of CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements and arranging of interviews
- Liasing with hiring managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Conducting final round HR interviewing, where stipulated and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary / rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Providing regular communication on all recruitment activity to the Account Manager
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure the client’s applicant tracking system is accurate and up to date at all times ensuring 100% data integrity
- Managing end to end temporary recruitment including payroll management of contractor population
Hiring Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting each Hiring manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g. Direct Recruiter)
- Partnering on recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with hiring managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Providing credible and consultative advice and supporting the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Business / Resource Solutions Management