Location Jacksonville, FloridaFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Williams
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 recruitment-consultancy
Resource Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for one of our top global banking clients. To support growth plans, we are hiring a Direct Recruiter to work at our Global Service Center in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based at our Global Service Center in Jacksonville, FL.
This position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
We manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients, placing candidates into over 50 countries globally. Our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from 28 countries, which enables us to work in partnership with leading global organizations.
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as directed by the onsite Recruitment Partner, as well as managing and screening all direct applicants following the long list from the Direct Sourcer. Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Proactively source candidates via web or press advertising, employee and external referrals, networking and the job board databases.
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates in an effect talent pool (Avature).
- Work closely with the Recruitment Partners to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements liaising directly with hiring managers where appropriate.
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration.
- Provide credible support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Resource, Contact, Qualify and Interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate, and retain audit trail of contact.
- Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes.
- Agree and work to deliver on targets and exceed service levels.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience of recruitment for financial professional services is a must have. Preferred knowledge of investment banking (Front office specifically) or asset management.
- Experience of high volume recruitment and managing multiple bespoke search projects at one time.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential including experience in expectation management.
- Experience of proactive and creative headhunting approaches to candidates desirable.
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritizes effectively.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
RESOURCE SOLUTIONS COMPETENCIES:
- Drive for Results
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Customer Focus
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
- Ethics and Values
- Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
- Integrity and Trust
- Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Peer Relationships
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers
If the role described above has sparked your interest and you would like to join an international group in real growth mode, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.