Recruitment Account Director
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 recruitment-consultancy
I am currently looking for an Account Director to lead our team onsite at a Global Investment Bank. This is working through Resource Solutions and we are an RPO model.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Function & Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the service delivery of the Resource Solutions team and relationship management with the client at all levels
- Ownership of the Resource Solutions onsite service which includes Direct Recruitment; payroll service provision; managed vendor management; and master vendor management models.
- To oversee the on-site team who manage all temporary and contract / permanent recruitment on behalf of the account
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Delivering full compliance with the Service Level Agreement Between Resource Solutions and the client
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for engaging hiring managers and desk manuals for on-site teams
- Act as central point of contact for escalated issue resolution
Client Drivers & Initiatives
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for this account
- To provide consultative advice to the client on all recruitment activities, recruitment strategy and process
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve cost effective recruitment outcomes for the client, where appropriate
- Provide innovative and creative recruitment solutions in response to hiring needs and market conditions
- Holding presentations to groups of hiring managers to communicate change when appropriate
- Continue to develop the Resource Solutions profile
- Ownership of the client site P&L
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial terms
- Ensure any potential high risk situations or requests to work outside of agreed contractual terms are appropriately escalated to Resource Solutions Board and Legal Counsel
- Support the Robert Walters Group Credit Control to chase outstanding invoices requiring client approval.
- Deliver meaningful MIS information and reporting that provides recruitment measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the client
- MIS Reporting; provide competitor/salary benchmarking and added value market intelligence
- To provide meaningful management information to client and Robert Walters group when appropriate
- Ensuring vendors’ full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Managing and optimising Master and Managed vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Preparing and conducting vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
- To manage the implementation of new Resource Solutions initiatives onsite
Contract/Compliance & Process
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment processes
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Responsible and accountable for the integrity of data on all recruitment related systems, Resource Solutions or client systems
- Manage and mentor on-site Team Leaders.
- Hiring on and off–site team members
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- Provide team members with defined tasks and objectives