Direct Recruiter - RPO
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 recruitment-consultancy
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. The role will see the Recruiter also get involved with face to face interviews at the various branches.
We are looking for a recruiter with experience gained in either an agency or an RPO environment, who also has the drive to succeed and develop strong candidate and client relationships. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent candidate management skills, will give you the chance to work on a high volume, exciting and collaborative account and will offer you some amazing opportunities to further your career within the direct delivery model. Any experience within Financial Services or temp/contract recruitment would make for an easier transition in to this role however, this is not essential to be successful within this position.
- Ownership of branch vacancies from hiring manager briefing to start date
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Conducting telescreening and review of skills and experience as part of qualification process
- Ensuring that candidate contact promotes the Retail Bank employer brand
- Point of candidate for both Hiring Manager and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Managing the offer negotiations and liaising with the HR & pre employment screening provider to ensure compliance before start date.
- Liaising with the Team Leader and Talent Marketing & Insights Team to inform attraction strategies across the Retail Bank
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on Retail Bank website
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)