Onsite Finance Recruiter
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 24 October 2018
This role is for a Finance Recruiter to work for Resource Solutions onsite at one of the worlds largest Investment Banks in Glasgow. As the receruiter you are responsible for sourcing candidates externally for finance and operational roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from direct advertising. As the onsite recruiter you are also responsible for the management of your internal stakeholders and building strong internal realtionships with them.
With more than 1,300 offices in 42 countries, the bank is a global leader in providing the finest financial thinking, products and execution. Clients include companies, governments and institutional investors from around the world.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service
- Regularly meet with line managers to promote Resource Solutions and its services, including direct sourcing and its benefits and to understand the client group’s needs
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and outline the most time and cost effective resourcing strategy for the position
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Provide regular market information from both internal (e.g. MIS, Rate card) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors).
- Agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
- Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Offer added value services
- Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of sign-off prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talent pools”
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted
- Arrange agency briefings as required
- Extensive recruitment experience within a blue chip corporate environment
- Onsite experience is strongly preferred
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience with a service lead and consultative approach
- Finance / Professional services experience
Onsite Finance Recruiter to work onsite for an Investment bank.